My numbers are down somewhat, ESPECIALLY house finches.  Goldfinches also down -- had attributed that, and large numbers of juncos, to large sweet gum "gumball" crop.  Downies down, no red-bellies, fewer chickadees & titmice.  DO have a white-breasted nuthatch (a plus).  Large number of robins in the area.
FWIW, we've been having unseasonably warm weather (situation to change later in the week); that may be partial cause.

Ken Thompson  [log in to unmask]
Moline Acres (north StLouis County)

P.S.  Got to the Golden Eagle release over at Two Rivers NWR (Brussels IL) yesterday.  Fair sized crowd.  I hung around watching the snow&blue geese out on the lake for a while afterward.  When i left, the Golden was still in the area, perched over in the tree line along the creek.  One of the local red-tails was raising a fuss about the newcomer.