I observed the INCA DOVE this morning on the concrete patio under the feeders from 7:05-7:20AM.   Great looks, bird never did fly though for me to see the rufous underwing.  Was still feeding with the Mourning Doves when I left.
While there did have ~500-600 Snow Geese flew over.

REDA this morning:
1-BLACK SCOTER, with 14 Ruddy Ducks.  Across from pit toiletparking lot
1-COMMON LOON across from Wise Road

Began to pour down rain, so was not able to stay long.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO