Many of our customers have been complaining that their feeder bird numbers
are way down from previous years. (most live in Platte Co, MO near the
airport) We were wondering if this is a local or statewide phenomenon. So
birders, do your numbers at your feeders seem higher or lower this year than
in previous years. We would also like to know what you think is causing the
change in numbers. Thanks for your help.

Happy birding,
Ruth Simmons
Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO