Bob, haven't ever seen a Peregrine and a Merlin in the same tree, but I was with a
group of KOS'rs around 1980 and we observed six Merlins in the same tree, so there....
We were in Morton county, sw Kansas as I recall.
I remember the birds but not the birders...

Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.  Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]