I was checking out my CBC area today for our upcoming count on Saturday. I
did get Northern Mockingbird (good for northwest Missouri) and two Loggerhead
Shrikes. Just over the circle boundary (around Old Mud Lake) I found the
Northern Shrike sitting on the utility wire (south of the green house with the white
fence around it). This is the same location in which the bird has been seen by
several observers. The road which is involved is 54th, between Cottonwood and
Kenmore.

So I will not even be able to have the bird for Count Week, because it was
outside the circle. At least it is still here!