I agree with Jo Ann.  These sound like possum droolings.  I have one
snarfing up all the left over sunflower seeds most nights here in
Columbia (when the raccoons don't get them first) and leaving many
pellets in the process.

He/she comes up on the deck, works the floor and the platform feeder on
the railing, then goes for a refreshing quaff at the birdbath, also on
the rail.  If disturbed (with high-powered beam--light, not wood) it
just looks at me with, "if you'll just wait a few minutes, I'll be on my
way."  No hurrying it.

Possums have 50 teeth--more than any other mammal.  It would be
interesting to see how the tongue and teeth work to produce these little
pellets.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO