This year's Big Oak State Park CBC promises to have more participants than
ever (and I am pleased about this!). It's not too late to plan on
participating. The count is tomorrow, Friday, December 19. We will meet at
the restaurant at Boomland, at the Charleston exit on I-57, at 6 a.m. Hope
to see even more people there!

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau