I was at Wildcat Park today in Joplin around 4pm. I found near the boat launch 2 geese that appeared to me to be Greater White-fronted Geese. There were also 5 ducks that were pure white. I thought maybe they were some kind of goose, but there was no black near their rumps.

Just curious if anyone else saw these today?

Frank Reiter
Joplin MO