I just spoke with a very good friend of mine ,Chris
Brown, who is not on MoBirds.....However, he spent
this past weekend in Kansas City and visited
Smithville Lake on Saturday from 7:30AM-11:30AM.

I did not see this posted by anyone...so thought
others may be interested....He observed 2-RED NECKED
GREBES together, first seen behind the Litton
Visitor's center, than later seen from Crow's Creek
Campground.

Also, he to was very convinced the Grebe at Smithville
was a Clark's as he saw them both (Clark's/Western)
within 50 meters yesterday.  SO PLEASE any discussion
of these birds keep on MOBirds...I would really like
to educate myself on this confusing species.  If
anyone out there has any really good pictures of the
birds at Smithville...PLEASE share them with me.

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now