Subject: Al-Gebra

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to
be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while
in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, and a calculator.

Attorney General John Ashcroft believes the man is a member of the
notorious al-gebra movement.  He is being charged with carrying weapons
of math instruction.

Al-gebra is a very fearsome cult, indeed.  They desire average solutions
by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on a tangent in a search of
absolute value.  They consist of quite shadowy figures, with names like
"x" and "y", and, although they are frequently referred to as
"unknowns", we know they really belong to a common denominator and are
part of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the great Greek philanderer isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides
to every angle, and if God had wanted us to have better weapons of math
instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes.

Therefore, I'm extremely grateful that our government has given us a
sine that it is intent on protracting us from these math-dogs who are so
willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard.

These statistic bastards love to inflict plane on every sphere of
influence. Under the circumferences, it's time we differentiated their
root, made our point, and drew the line.  These weapons of math
instruction have the potential to decimal everything in their math on a
scalene never before seen unless we become exponents of a Higher Power
and begin to factor-in random facts of vertex.

As our Great Leader would say, Read my ellipse.

Here is one principle he is uncertainty of---though they continue to
multiply, their days are numbered and the hypotenuse will tighten around
their necks.

Keep the x in xmas,
Carrol