Peter

Upon rereading my last I saw at least one mistake and one omission.

For distance in the first paragraph read distant.

I neglected to point out that for the theosophist and occultists in general
the important quest is not for "truth" but for the "key" which immediately
unlocks "truths" already currently available in myth or in science.   An
occultist would say that we already know "truth" if we only could know it.
An occultist is searching for this key.  A person raised in a mythic society
doesn't need a key.  He knows truth through his poetry.

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM