Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.

I would like to point out another article related to
the above controversy, which asks some pertinent
questions as related to the 'acedemism' that prevails
in Cultural studies in the US.

" is the academic study of Hinduism in America, as it
currently exists, a valid discipline in that it has
some ability to distinguish between truth and
falsehood, and between scholarship and fiction? "

The URL is

http://sulekha.com/expressions/column.asp?cid=305899

- vishvesh