Dear Nancy and Carroll,

I am surprised that the link wouldn't work for you
both.  It works for me and I tried in a few other PCs
as well and it works fine ! If that link appears in
two lines for you, you may need to  make them into one
line and cut and paste the link in a browser.
Sulekha.com is a public newspaper and doesn't need a
log on info neither.

I copied the html page from that site and uploaded it
at one of my personal URLs.  If the link wouldn't
still work (after cutting and pasting) you can read it
at

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/proftvs/Article.html

The graphics would be missing, but then they do not
matter.

Thank You for your interest.

vishvesh