From: Richard Seddon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

 Our modern society has found that it is very useful to insist upon verifiable knowledge as reality.
This gets curiouser and curiouser   I would agree that we tend to treat measurement
we can write down as an adequate basis on which to develop our human environments,
but without the writing down, I suspect such so-called realities might evaporate pretty
quicly.

I'm curious how you see your verifiable realities in relation to what my scientific
friends require of their theories, which is that theories to be valid, must be
falsifiable.

Cheers,
Peter.