I also had a Hummingbird at my feeder this afternoon.  The bird had a green
head and back, rufous below and above the wings, and a small dark spot on
it's throat.  The amount of rufous above the wing looks more like Sibley's
pictures of Rufous than his Allen's pictures.

I first saw the bird about 3:40. By 3:45 I had fresh, warm nector in the
feeder and the bird returned several times between then and about 4:40.  I
will post if it is here in the morning.  As the feeder is on the east side
of my house, it was too dark for any decent pictures.  It is amazing how
blurry a half second exposure of a hummingbird sitting on a just slightly
swinging feeder can be.  All I got were several pictures of a green blob
with a rufous smear on it.

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, MO