Dr. Ted Rights, a Grand River Audubon member reported at our monthly meeting last night that he had seen a Snow Bunting and an Adult Golden Eagle. He saw them Yesterday in the Grand River bottoms about 10 miles west of Chillicothe. I searched the area this morning and found a couple of flocks of Lapland Longspurs but did not see the Snow Bunting. There many Horned Larks in the area too. I saw Bald Eagles and a distant bird that looked all dark but was too far to determine for sure that it was a Golden.
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe
660-646-6516