The below message from the Wildlife Biologist at Cheyenne Bottoms should be of interest to Missouri, as well as Kansas birders:

Yesterday I came upon a flock of about 3,000 snow geese and a few hundred Canadas and white-fronts which were within 100 yards of the dike and very relaxed (more like sleepy).  Several years ago we were asked to look for and submit information on neck-collared geese, so I looked through the flock and found a few collars.  Snow geese have been marked with red, green, yellow, blue, or black neck collars.  On the collar is an alpha numeric code with one upright letter or number (upright when the goose has its head up) and 2 horizontal letters or numbers.  In the flock I looked through yesterday, I found 5 collared snow geese.  Three with a red collar, 1 with a yellow collar, and 1 with a bluish green collar, which I recorded as green.  I submitted these collars at the internet address below.  Three of the geese were banded on the west coast of Hudson Bay (2 in 2001 and 1 in 2002) and one was banded on Southhampton Island, Nunavut.  I wasn't able to get a complete alpha numeric code for the fifth goose because it slept persistently, which obscured the vertical character.  If you see any collared snow or Ross' geese, take note of the collar color, 3-character alpha numeric code (first character is the upright one, second character is the horizontal one nearest the breast), date, location (distance and direction to nearest town), and submit at this website http://www.pnr-rpn.ec.gc.ca/nature/migratorybirds/sg-on/wgcop-pocob/index.en.html.  If you enter an alpha numeric code in their database, they will immediately give you information on the bird.
Helen Hands, Wildlife Biologist
Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
Cheyenne Bottoms Wildlife Area
56 NE 40 Rd.