Heading out this morning around 7-7:30 with Kali, my 3-year old daughter. We
plan to arrive at Smithville around 10 or so. We'll bird there for a couple
hours and then head to Mozingo. We plan to arrive at Mozingo by 2:30 and are
meeting Dr. Kondrashov there at that time.

If you are at either of these locations, might see you there!

Patrick and Kali.

  _____

Patrick Harrison
Editor, The Bluebird