Right after I asked for comments on our new Ornithology 101 course, the Audubon Society of Missouri web site started a change over to a new server and could not be accessed at www.mobirds.org.  (The site had previously been hosted on a different server on our web master's personal domain).

mobirds.org or www.mobirds.org will now get you to the site.

Unfortunately, the changeover did scramble some of the links, and we have not yet found all of the bugs.  If you want to visit Orni 101, the warbler/vireo show or the E-zine, those links work. The Update List does not work from the ASM home page, but it does work from the E-zine home page. Some of the other internal navigation links take you to the wrong pages or to a This Page Cannot be Displayed message. Please be prepared to use the BACK button.

I would still appreciate comments on the initial instalment of Ornithology 101 for Birders.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri