From: "STEVE GRIFFAW" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 6:46 AM
Subject: Listserv for other states

> Hello,
>
> I know a number of you are also signed up for listservs for other states.
I have done this myself but it has been so long I do not recall how to do
this.  My attempts to find them so far have failed.  I would like to sign up
for Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin.  Can someone provide information on
how I can find listservs for these states or any state in general.  Please
reply to me.