Three imm. Northern Goshawks have been reorted on the Kansas list in the last couple of days. One was in central Kansas, two near Redmond Reservoir 80 miles west of the Missouri/Kansas line.

I assume these birds are coming from the north, not the west, but cannot be sure. If they are coing from the north, we should be looking for them in Missouri.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri