I had a wonderful treat this afternoon as I walked from the Mississippi river road up the bluff to the ridge. Saw all the usuals--titmice, cardinals, chickadees, white throated sparrows, red-bellied wp, nuthatch, downy wp, blue jays, etc. However, the highlight of the walk was a Hermit Thrush eating berries! Also, saw a Ruby-crowned Kinglet and either a Black-billed Cuckoo or a juvenile Yellow-billed Cuckoo. Even though the bill was all dark, it seemed to show a slight bit of rufous in the wing.

Good birding to all!

Deb Fortenberry Priest
117 El Rancho Dr.
Hannibal MO 63401