This Sunday, October 26, Kent Lannert will lead a birdwalk starting at Riverlands.  We will meet at 8:00 a.m. in the Teal Pond parking lot.  Bring binoculars and a scope if you have one.  There is always the chance that we will continue after lunch so for those who might like to continue come prepared with lunch and drink.  Beginners and birders of all skill levels welcomed.
Kent Lannert