Had some computer problems when send this out, so not sure it got sent.  If
you get it twice, I apologize.

I went to Marais Des Cygnes and Four Rivers yesterday.  While at Marais Des
Cygnes I had a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers fly over my head calling to each
other.  This is a life bird for me and one I have been wanting to see.  That was
the highlight of the day.