If birders will send me photos of habitat in which you have found Le Conte's Sparrow and Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow, I'll post the photos on the E-zine so that we can all have a better idea where to look for these species. (We especially need to know the Nelson's S-T-S habitat. I'm sure we are overlooking a lot of individuals of this species as they pass through our states at this time of year).

Thanks.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri