I found this on the Wisconsin Listserve also.  Thought I would share again.

Jennifer Hammett
Mission, Kansas

From Allison Wells
Communications Director
Cornell Lab of Ornithology

"All About Birds"

You're the first to know! Today, the Lab of Ornithology is releasing "All
About Birds, Phase I." This web site, part of the Lab's site, will become
the ultimate site for information about birds. Phase I includes a bird
guide and detailed bird identification pages including silhouettes, flight
patterns, habitat, posture, and more. It also features an extensive Gear
Guide - how to use scopes and binoculars, how to clean them, alignment, and
even a review of available optics products. "All About Birds" will power
the Lab's already awesome storehouse of information about birds. Check out
the site today! I'll let you know when Phase II is up and running. We hope
you're as excited as we are! Go to "All About Birds" from the Lab's home
page at www.birds.cornell.edu.

submit by Bettie Harriman, Oshko