Still lots of great sparrows and other birds seen this
morning by Chris Brown and I at Little Creve Coeur
Lake in St. Louis County:
~25 LECONTES SPARROWS..great looks at adults and
immatures
3-NELSONS SHARP TAILED SPARROWS..the most cooperative
ones I have seen yet...actually had all 3 within 2
feet of each other at one point.
1-Savannah Sparrow
2-Lincoln's Sparrow
2-White Crowned Sparrow
5-White Throated Sparrow
many-Swamp Sparrow and Song Sparrow
1-DICKCISSEL
1-BOBOLINK
Sedge, Marsh, Carolina and House Wrens
1-Coopers Hawk
No Clay Colored Sparrow was seen this morning....I was
not quite satisfied with the looks I had at a possible
Clay Colored on Thursday.....so would appreciate
hearing of ANY  Clay Coloreds seen ANYWHERE in MO.

=====
Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

http://shopping.yahoo.com