I found a Yellow Rail at the a WRP site near Pershing State Park.  I had walked/waded about an hour and a half before I found it.  Was unable to find it again, it went down.  Found several Soras as well.  Also saw a Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow, lots of Swamp & Savannah Sparrows and a few Marsh Wrens.  Very neat area that I have permission to bird until closer to waterfowl season.
Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co