Maybe a good topic for the e-zine discussion forum:

What he said was, "A lot of birders go through this
intense listing phase, where the list is the focus of
your life..Its numbers, numbers, numbers..::.where
they do not seem to understand the equation that no
habitat equals no birds, which equals no birders" ...

Agree/Disagree??....Is there not some "truth" to his
comments??

Josh

--- Patrick Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.npr.org/programs/re/archivesdate/2003/oct/boreal/index.html

>   _____
>

> Patrick Harrison
> Instructor, Computer Applications