Still having problems with ISP and e-mail.

Riverlands EDA, St. Charles co. 10/11/03
- 6 SNOWY EGRETS
- 12 Great Egrets
- 12 L-B Dowitchers
Gadwall, mallards, gr-wgd teal, shovelers, widgeons, ruddys, pelicans
- 2 Franklin's gulls
- Herring adults and plenty of ring-bills
one interesting gull I wish I could have seen better

One injured or sick imm. PEREGRINE FALCON with a silver bracelet (one of
theirs?)
huddled on shore and was TOO approachable (understood that it flew over
water and landed in the water, then somehow got to shore)
Called World Bird Sanc and left a msg for a "raptor emergency" and got NO
RESPONSE yet (close to 5 hours now) ........Anyone know the people that work
there??
Hope it makes it through the night and no one disturbs it tomorrow.

Cold front is bringing good birds to us. I can just "see" them.
Had a Ross's gull last night. ;-)

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.