From: American Bird Conservancy
To: Gavin Shire
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 5:48 PM
Subject: [Birdwire] Urgent - Please Support Cats Indoors

Dear Conservation Supporter,

A few months ago you helped us support Florida's landmark policy to protect native wildlife and cats. Thank you.

The campaign was a success, and Florida adopted the new policy. Pennsylvania is now considering enacting a similar policy and we urgently need your help again.

Please visit www.saveourbirds.org to send an automatic email to the Pennsylvania Game Commission in support of their proposed policy. Your voice will join the many other individuals and organizations working to protect wildlife and cats through American Bird Conservancy's Cats Indoors! Campaign.

THE DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS OCTOBER 3, 2003.

Thank you for your continued support.

Linda Winter,
Director, National Cats Indoors! Campaign
American Bird Conservancy