This morning I birded some along the road to Little Tarkio Prairie CA outside of Mound City and off Hwy 59.  In one flock of birds I saw a Red-shafted Flicker and a Spotted Towhee.  There may have been two Spotted Towhees, but I am not positive.   Other birds present were:
8 Orange-crowned Warblers
16 Yellow-rumped Warblers
1 Nashville Warbler
40 Chipping Sparrows