The passenger was undoubtedly in a hurry to exit the vehicle!  Bob, sure
it wasn't a 'life jacket'??!!  :-))

Chris Hobbs

-----Original Message-----
From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Robert Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 11:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Jacket Found

I discovered a warm-up type jacket in one of the back seats of my car
today.  Someone who rode with me on the Sunday ASM "hawkwatch" field
trip apparently left it there.

Brad Jacobs was sitting in the seat in which I found the jacket. I
forget the name of the other person riding in one of the back seats.

If I have your jacket, please let me know.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri

---