Sorry to have mislead people...However, the post
regarding the Fulvous Whistling Ducks I (Josh Uffman)
sent to the list earlier today was written by and from
Joe "Fulvous Whistling Duck" Eades....I am healthy (at
least for now), he (Joe "FWD" Eades) is the one who is
not ...he had knee surgery back in May, however it
does not seem to be slowing him down.

Thanks for the concern but wanted to set the record
straight.....Joe has the knee problem and the earlier
post was sent by me for him.

Josh Uffman,
St. Louis County

--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> If you are Joe "Four Wheel Drive" Uffman, why do you
> need crutches? Just
> kidding! Hope you get better soon. Who says,
> "Thirteen is an unlucky number?"
>
> Good Birding,
>
> Larry Lade
> Saint Joseph, Buchanan County