Went out to the new wetland area for about 45 minutes this A.M.  I was hoping to find a Leconte's or Sharp-tailed Sparrow for the list.  I soon saw a Clay-colored (must be my year for them, have never found them so often before) near the gate at the west end, and some Swamp, Lincoln's, and Song Sparrows.  I walked east into the weedy area near the north oxbow and saw several Savannah Sparrows and  then a Nelson's Sharp-tail and a few  minutes later a Leconte's only a few feet away.  Five Great Egrets flew over and then a small flock of N. Shovelers and 1 N. Pintail, the latter also new for the area, to bring the number up to 184 for the bird list.
Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co