Kate,
    You're exactly right about Italian restaurants in St. Louis. For some reason I was surprised that Italian would be the specialty all the way out in the Midwest. But I got to eat at Tony's last year, and Dominic's this year, and count both of them among the best dining experiences I've ever had. Wonderful food, wonderful service.

Cheers,
Will

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/30/03 08:11AM >>>
We
booked a room at a hotel near the airport but ordered a taxi and requested
that he take us to a good Italian restaurant, as we heard that St. Louis had
great Italian food.