In a message dated 10/6/2003 8:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Need I mention that this party also defends partial-birth abortion as somehow medically necessary?  In

Late term abortions, unless it is to save the life of the mother, should be outlawed.  That's sick.  However, I am on the side of legalizatin, just barefuly for the following, obvious reasons:

     1.  It would be done anyway, as it was before legalization, but not by doctors in clean clinics, so the result would be a lot of dead and maimed teenage girls.
     2.  A woman with some resources cou