Date: Monday, October 06, 2003 5:14:40 PM
Subject: Re: OT or OT? politics/Bush, et.al.

Dear Kate,

Out of curiousity, can you give any specific examples of this
pandering you assert in a general way. I can cite a mass of
specifics about what is awful in Bush--just to start he plans to
appoint to the head of the FDA a man who says the way women
should deal with premenstrual tension is to read the Bible and he
refuses to prescribe contraceptives to unmarried women, let alone
wars and leaks and a failed economy. What are the equivalent
"extreme doctrines" on the Democratic side?
Cheers,
Nancy