My word, Kate, where do you come up with these obscure facts?  Do you really have them at the tips of your tantilizing nails, ready to deploy with such devastating effect when an argument hangs in the balance?  Or do you have access to some secret book of knowledge?  Please don't hold out on us!

One question, though: are you relying on Scripture when you say that Jesus and the disciples were Jewish, or on some other source?  And if you are relying on Scripture, do you see any inconsistency in saying that others should not rely on it for information concerning the circumstances of Jesus' execution?

Tom K

In a message dated 10/16/2003 11:07:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> In a message dated 10/16/2003 10:46:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> I'm sure the Jewish priests who sought Jesus'
> crucifiction thought their action of klling
> Jesus was justified.

. . . By the way, you don't seem to be aware of this fact, but Jesus was Jewish.  His 12 apostles were