Date sent:              Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:38:37 EDT
From:                   [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: Question about 'La Figlia che Piange'
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Gunnar, Using AOL, which is a disgraceful system; thus, I could not
find (or use) the acute accent in the name. I have his name, since
school, as Chretien [no "s"] de Troyes. Simply trying to say, the
potential of American poetry has diminished because poets crave
less because poets know less because poets read less; and all the
writing academies... [I'll stop here]. Best, Eugene