touché on Hillary.

But the question is what should be done to  prevent that.  An
argument was made and can still be made that inspections worked
and were working and that is why his "program" was not producing.
 Why are we, then, not invading North Korea?

My only point about Bush is that he was not elected by a majority
vote--a fact.

So I'm not sure what your quite valid points prove about mine.

Nancy