Dear Rick,

Thank you for the information about Faber & Faber. Those interested
will find more about this in TS Eliot, the Man and his Work, ed by
Allen Tate. However, you might recall Cat Morgan from Old Possum's Book
of Practical Cats. There is a very humourous and telling dash before
the second mention of Faber, and Eliot, with that excellent sense of
humour, utters the poem:

        So if you 'ave  business with Faber (long, long pause)-- or Faber--

The joke is in the punctuation, and the writer's voice.

Yours, Jennifer