Actually, all these are on topic in a way because they deal with Eliot
critics but the topics will only interest a limited audience.

First:

Harold Bloom had a short interview in the The Boston Globe Magazine
(October 19, 2003, p. 8)
    ENCOUNTER WITH HAROLD BLOOM
    Consistent Contrarian
    The iconoclastic Yale scholar and critic is giving his personal
    papers and large library to a small Catholic college in Vermont.
    By Patrick Healy, Globe Staff, 10/19/2003

Bloom mentions there these Eliot scholars: William Arrowsmith and
"good old Helen Vendler."

The mini-interview is online.  The first URL brings up a complicated
page (but with a photo of Bloom.)  The second URL is for a printer
friendly version of the page.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/articles/2003/10/19/consistent_contrarian/

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/articles/2003/10/19/consistent_contrarian?mode=PF

Bloom was also mentioned in two short articles in the Focus
(editorial) section.  Once on his choice for president and then
name-dropped in a piece on the OED.  Boston Sunday Globe, October 19,
2003, pages L2 and L3 respectively.

Second:

Eliot scholar (and Bob Dylan bootlegger) Christopher Ricks has a book
out on Dylan.  There is an article in the Boston Sunday Globe, October
19, 2003, pp. L1-L3)
    The Dylanist
    BU's Christopher Ricks parses Bob
    By Eric McHenry, 10/19/2003

It is also online at URL
    http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2003/10/19/the_dylanist/

There are mentions of Eliot of course.

Third:

Limited to the Boston area members I'm sorry to say -- the Harvard
Book Store in Harvard Square (not the Coop) has a few remainders on
sale (well, maybe they sell these by mail.)  Two weeks ago I saw 8
hardback copies of "Words Alone" by Denis Donoghue, at $7.99 on the
tables and three copies of Jewel Spears Brooker's "Mastery and
Escape" in the racks. I think they were paperback and going for $4.99

Their URL:
    http://www.harvard.com/

Eliot up!
    Rick Parker