I love this prayer.  Sheen is wishing and praying for what we all hopefully
desire.  A utopia.  He wants a world without fear or harm, filled with people
striving to honour God in all that they do.  And maybe Tom has a point that
"This prayer fails to recognize the legitimacy of
violence to produce virtuous outcomes", but isn't it beautiful that the writer
is dreaming of a world where good can be achieved without violence?  I think
what makes this poem attractive is that the author can be so child like and
innocent in his request.  It is as though he is not scarred with doubt and
pessimism, but he can dare to dream.

Anelly