Ode To Nomar

He finally read those immortal words:

A man and a woman are one
A man and a woman and a blackbird are one.

Go, blackbird.  The last time you won the World Series was the year 1918, the
year my father was born.  Good luck tomorrow night.  I love you all.  My
father's Red Sox cap has adorned my head this past week, no matter what the
occasion.  I love you all.  Pedro.  Nomar.  I love you all, even though Pedro should
have been put in today in the Third Inning.  My God, what were they saving
you for, for if today hadn't worked out, there would be no tomorrow.

Regards to all from a woman 2000 miles from Fenway,

Kate