Debra, Nancy and Ken

Thanks to you all for your ideas.  I hope that it wasn't, as Ken suggests,
part of an unrecorded conversation at St E.  I do not recall reading it in
any of Pound's published prose.  That is not to say it isn't there and is
one reason why I asked the Pound list and this list about it.

I assure you that the question is not just simple curiosity.  I have a much
larger project that this fits into.

It doesn't appear that a simple quick answer is going to be possible.  I got
the quote from the Selected letters of Marianne Moore.  I guess my next step
is to write the editor of that book and see if she has any idea.

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM