1a. Is X relevant to the Poem?

1b. Is the Poem relevant to X?

2.  Is WW I relevant to _The Wasteland_?

3.  Is _The Wasteland_ relevant to WW I?

4.  Is the relevance of _The Wasteland_ to WW I relevant to _The
Wasteland_?

5.  Is Christianity relevant to Four Quartets?

6.  If Christianity is relevant to Four Quartets, is the negative
critique of Christianity relevant to Four Quartets?

7.  To what extent can one make a simple identity between Christianity
1942 and Christianity 2003?

7a. Is Christianity the same in a period characterized by extreme
threats to the human rights of Americans of Middle-Eastern ancestry as
it was before the non-Christian religious community in the U.S. became a
major element in u.s. life?

7b. Is it permissible that a 2003 consideration of Four Quartets
consider the poem's status in a world in whgich Jerry Falwell and Pat
Robinson are major Christian voices?

And so forth. I am attempting to suggest that the question of "What is
the relation of OT to OT in a discussion of T. S. Eliot?" (I am of
course playing off the fact that O can be either On or Off.)

Carrol