Date sent:              Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:36:20 -0500
From:                   William Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                OT: Italian restaurants in St Louis
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Kate,
    You're exactly right about Italian restaurants in St. Louis. For
some
    reason I was surprised that Italian would be the specialty all the
way
    out in the Midwest. But I got to eat at Tony's last year, and
    Dominic's this year, and count both of them among the best
dining
    experiences I've ever had. Wonderful food, wonderful service.

Cheers,
Will

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/30/03 08:11AM >>>
We
booked a room at a hotel near the airport but ordered a taxi and
requested
that he take us to a good Italian restaurant, as we heard that St. Louis
had great Italian food.