Date: Monday, October 06, 2003 7:51:06 PM
Subject: Re: OT or OT? politics/Bush, et.al.

In a message dated 10/6/2003 8:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Need I mention that this party also defends partial-birth abortion as somehow medically necessary?  In

to continue
2.  A woman with resources could go to Canada or elsewhere.
3.  It is the woman who carries the child.  It is her body.  It is ultimately her responsibility, as the man can run from them both; ergo, it must be ultimately her decision.