Date sent:              Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:09:54 -0700
From:                   scott richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: The President and Poetry
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Bad poetry...Scott sighs heavily...
One of my students shared with me this morning some of the most
cheesy
overly cliched love poetry ever written. He's so proud of it, so what
do I
say? I just keep giving him a book of poems to read each time he
shows up
in my office. On the other hand, the kid's girlfriend responds
positively
to it so so I guess his work accomplishes its primary purpose. And
ya
know, I've been known to write some god damned awful lyrics every
now and
then (got the rejection notices to prove it). I'm willing to give Bush II
a pass on this one.

ciao,

DSR

Cho sucks!!! Another proud H/H shipper.